Last Modified March 27, 2018
Thank you for visiting MH Eye Care’s website. MH Eye Care is committed to maintaining your privacy and personal information.
1. When and what information does MH Eye Care collect via the website
2. What does MH Eye Care use your information for?
3. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
4. How do we protect your information?
When and what information does MH Eye Care collect via the website?
MH Eye Care collects information from site visitors when visitors register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, and/or fill out a document. You do not need to submit personal information to access areas of MH Eye Care’s website. However, if you do not disclose certain personal information, you will not be able to access certain aspects of MH Eye Care’s website.
When registering or ordering on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, doctor’s information, phone number and/or credit card information.This information will only be used to process your orders unless otherwise specified i.e. you want to be added to email marketing or mailer lists.
What does MH Eye Care use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To help place and process your order - Your information will be used so that we can fully place, process, and ship your online order.
- To personalize your experience and maintain excellent customer service - With your information, we can better answer any questions and respond to any individual needs. It also helps us ensure we are responding to customer inquiries quickly and time efficiently. Through this information, we can also alert you of new products and information.
- To process orders quickly and time efficiently based on customer needs - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To continually improve our product offering - Through your feedback on our website, we are better able to address your product needs and continue to offer the most up to date products.
- To send email updates - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, i.e. when it ships, when it is invoiced, etc.
*Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions and options at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We take several security measures to ensure the safety of your personal and company information when placing online orders, or when you enter, submit, or access your personal information via our website.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no affiliation, responsibility, and/or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
MH Eye Care uses Google Analytics for internal use only and as a tool to help us learn about who visits our website and what pages are being viewed.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
MH Eye Care
91 E Voris St
Akron, OH 44311